Skip to main content

Review: The Devious Husband

The Devious Husband The Devious Husband by Catharina Maura
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


After reading the stories of all the Windsor Men it was time for the Windsor Woman or I might say Mrs Kingston. Unlike others it was evident that Sierra and Xavier are going to be a pair since Ares and Raven's story "The Wrong Bride". When the story started it was moving in a normal pace and a sort of regular story but once when it reached the mid point, suddenly it turned out to be a roller coaster of emotions. Before this Zane - Celeste and Ares-Raven was my topmost favourites but Sierra-Xavier's pushed those two to 2nd and 3rd favourite.

Loved Author Catharina Maura's writing and gonna read more of her works. Also waiting for the release of Valeria and Enzo's story.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Falling in Love Again: A Valentine's Day Proposal

Falling in Love Again: A Valentine's Day Proposal by Mia Ford My rating: 5 of 5 stars A perfect love story to fall in love in the month of love Falling In Love Again is an amazing love story. Carter stays away from women after his wife cheats him with his friend, on the other hand Raelyn, who has no luck in dating and swears off men. They both indulge themselves in their work without realizing who is their main competitor. Carter decides to bring R.Owens Parts under Lace Enterprises and calls Raelyn for signing a partnership. When they first meet attraction sparks but Carter hates her for being a woman and Raelyn hates him for his behavior towards him and his sexism. But times changes everything, they finally give in to their attraction and realise that they are the one for each other when they thing they will lose each other to someone else. The story goes smooth until a danger starts looms above them, making their love story into a thriller experience. I lov...

Cover Reveal for Her Last Love by Marcie Shumway

The next book in the third season of the beloved 425 Madison Ave is finally here! Check out the stunning cover for Her Last Love by Marcie Shumway, a must-read jilted bride romance! Reid Women were not on my radar. My business was all I needed. Then she walked into my shop and changed all that with one look. How was I going to convince her I wouldn’t burn her like her ex? Katreana Men were not on my radar. After being left at the altar, I realized I needed to focus on myself and my job. Then he walked into the room, and everything shifted. Could I trust him enough to share my secret and move on? I guess only time will tell… After all, 425 Madison is the perfect place to fall in love. Pre-Order Her Last Love toady! Add to Goodreads ! Want to jump into 425 Madison Ave now? Don’t miss His Last Ride , Marcie’s first book featured in the second season! Read His Last Ride , Cody & Payton’s story today! About Marcie Shumway Marcie Shumway is a small-town...

Review: The Wrong Bride

The Wrong Bride by Catharina Maura My rating: 5 of 5 stars The actual bride This was my first book by the author. The book just popped up on recommendation after reading another Indian book series based on arranged marriage. Initially I was hesitant to select this book as I just finished a similar troupe but the author just swayed me away. In the story of Ares and Raven, my heart went out for Raven for what she has been through her life by her mother and devious sister. And Ares, he is just a intelligent fool to not realise what's is right in front of his eyes. I loved the way the story unravelled and scripting. I story telling hooked me up till the end. Though the book is titled "The wrong bride", from the beginning the author was clear to display that Raven must have been the actual bride. Now after getting a glimpse of Luca and Val in the end of the book, I ready to explore other books of the author. View all my reviews...